Personally Identifiable Information
Information You Provide To Us
In general, you can browse the Delphi Metals website without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself. The Personally Identifiable Information we receive is provided directly by you so that Delphi Metals can provide the products and services that you have requested information about, or have ordered or purchased. Typically, this information includes your name, home, billing or other physical address, e-mail address and telephone number, as well as any information associated with the foregoing. In addition, we may also collect other types of information, such as information about your purchases, gender, credit card, etc., which we may associate with Personally Identifiable Information. For example, if you purchase products or services from us, we’ll note your information, the type of services or products ordered or purchased, and the date of the order or purchase. We may also collect personal information when you register with, log onto or visit the Delphi Metals website or our Facebook page (such as sweepstakes, contests, games, and informational and promotional offers), and when you provide information to our customer service representatives.
Information Collected By Technology
Delphi Metals also collects information through technology to improve your shopping experience with us, to make our website more interesting and useful to you, and for various purposes associated with our business. For instance, when you visit our site we collect your IP address (an IP address identifies the access point through which you enter the Internet, and is usually controlled by your Internet Service Provider (ISP), your company or your college). By itself, your IP does not identify you personally. Delphi Metals may use IP addresses to collect information about how often people visit various parts of our website, and we may combine IP addresses with Personally Identifiable Information if you open an account with us.
The Delphi Metals website collects information through a variety of technical methods, including cookies and Web beacons. Cookies are pieces of information that a Web site sends to your computer while you are viewing the site. Web beacons (also known as pixel gifs or action tags) are small pieces of data that are embedded in images on the pages of Web sites. Cookies, Web beacons and other technical methods involve the transmission of information directly to Delphi Metals. Delphi Metals may use the information collected through these technical methods for many purposes, including enhancing your experience on our Web site. For example, when you return to our Web site after logging in, cookies allow the site to remember who you are. Delphi Metals also may use technical methods to analyze traffic patterns on our site, such as how often users visit various parts of the site, the Web site features that are most helpful to our customers, etc.
How Your Personally Identifiable Information Is Used By Delphi Metals
Delphi Metals may also use your Personally Identifiable Information for purposes other than sending you promotional materials, which we call “Operational Uses.” For example, Delphi Metals may use your information to complete transactions you requested (such as your purchase of a product or service offered by Delphi Metals), or we may share your Personally Identifiable Information with credit card verification services to protect your credit card from unauthorized charges.
Disclosures to Comply With Laws and Disclosures to Help Protect the Security and Safety of Delphi Metals, Our Web Site and Others
Disclosures to Prevent Fraud Protection
Delphi Metals may, and you authorize us to, use and disclose any information, including Personally Identifiable Information: (1) that Delphi Metals deems necessary to investigate, prevent or take action regarding suspected fraud; (2) to other companies and organizations for credit fraud protection and risk reduction; and (3) to enforce any agreement we have with you.
Children Under 13
The Delphi Metals Web site is not directed toward children and we do not sell products for purchase by children. We do not knowingly collect information from anyone under the age of eighteen.
Terms and Conditions
Returns for refund/exchange can be made within 7 days of purchase; if you are not satisfied with our product(s). A full refund less bank charges and shipping fees will be processed and issued through the means the payment was made. The following conditions apply:
- Return Items must remain unused.
- Please note that items that have been resized or altered are not eligible for returns, exchange or refunds.
- Refunds are processed within 3 - 5 days.
- No refunds or exchanges will be permitted after 7 days from the delivery date.
- If the price for the exchanged item is higher than the price of the returned item; a further payment will be required.
- If the price for the exchanged item is less than the price of the returned item; no refund will be made only store credits will be issued.
Custom Order Policy
The following conditions apply:
- A deposit of a minimum of 50% is required to be paid upfront and balance paid upon
pickup or delivery.
- Production will commence as soon as we receive an approval via email.
- Unless otherwise noted, Custom Orders are considered Final Sale, there will be no refund or exchange. Lead time on Custom Orders is typically anywhere from 3 - 4 weeks.
- Items picked up/delivered will be considered to have conformed with purchase order specification and passed quality review by the customer. We will not be liable for any form of negligence on the part of the customer.
- Total forfeiture of both the deposit and product if item(s) are not picked up after 3 months post-production.
- Unless otherwise noted, Custom Orders are generally considered Final Sale, there will be no refund or exchange. Lead time on Custom Orders is typically anywhere from 3 - 4 weeks.
- Shipping fees is solely the responsibility of the customer.
We stand by the quality of our designs and will do our best to cover basic repairs or defects on any item!
- If your jewelry needs repairs after the 3 months, we will assess the damage and will charge for the materials and labour needed to repair your jewelry depending on the severity. The same policy applies to jewelry damaged or broken under extreme conditions within the first 3 months.
- Stone Replacement is done free of charge within the first 3 months. However, fees might be charged if stone removes due to damaged prongs/jewelry - misuse/abuse of Jewelry or broken prongs under extreme conditions within the first 3 months.
- Shipping fees is solely the responsibility of the customer.
Delphi Metals reserves the right to void this policy on any item with signs of abuse/damage/misuse as ascertained by our jewelry professionals.
Delphi Metals will not be made liable for an item not properly taken care of and thus resulting to damage by the customer.
"Final Sale" items cannot be returned. Merchandise is sold as-is and without warranties. Delphi Metals is not responsible for defects or repairs. Some products may be irregular or imperfect. Delphi Metals is not responsible for quality and repair cost.
Accessing and Updating Your Information
If the Personally Identifiable Information that you have given to Delphi Metals changes, or if you would like to access, correct, or delete such information, we will gladly provide you access to or correct or delete (to the extent allowed by law) any Personally Identifiable Information we have about you. To request access to, a correction to, or deletion of your Personally Identifiable Information, please send an e-mail to email@example.com or contact us at